Tuesday, December 11, 2007

3 AM

Its almost 3 A.M. and I am sitting here at work trying to stay awake. Its strange being up all night. Its definately not healthy. Probably the only other people I know who are up right now are up with their brand new babies. So, Tristin is up with Myles, Stacy is up with Alex, and Ashley is up with Jordan. So many new baby boys! And of course their dads are all sound asleep, but I dont blame them one bit.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Hey Courts! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. Post some more pics of that cute little girl! Love you guys!

Iris said...

:-)

Aww. >>:D<<
Hugs!

Kateka said...

Oh my gosh. You are so crazy to be awake at that time of night/morning! It was so fun hanging out with you the other day. I just love ya to death. I have your Christmas card on my fridge and now I think of you any time I eat. Love it. :)

heidijogoody said...

Hey courtney its Heidi "Cram" Found your blogspot off of melinda's. You will have to check mine out at www.heidigoody.blogspot.com You have a cute little family